Monday, January 9, 2012

January 9

In my post yesterday I talked about the mug rug that was on my night stand. My Mum let me know that she actually has tons of these hexagon's as well as the loom and a square loom.  The problem is that she does not have the instructions on how to put them together to make a blanket.

So here is where you all come in. I know many of you are crafty people as well as knitters, crocheters and sewers.  Do any of you have a website that gives instructions on this type of crafting?  I have looked all over and cannot find anything.  It is called a hexagon lap loom.  My great grandma had made other blankets with them so we know that they were made for this.  And my Mum knows how to make more if needed so she just needs to know how to connect them.

Also after reading the many comments yesterday about my empty night stand I took a few suggestions and put a nice picture in a frame on the other side.  Now it looks complete and not empty.  Thanks to those that suggested it!

Stacy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If this means you will get the junk out of our house, I will find an answer for you. ;)

Jen said...

Hmmm... the comment above makes me wonder if your darling husband reads your blog. :)

I don't know how to make one of them - I am not a very crafty person. I know how to knit straight lines only.

Good luck!

mumof3boyz said...

Jen - That was my step-dad that wrote that comment. He is thinking that by making a blanket it will clear out the mess, but I am thinking it will just make another blanket in the house. Repurposing the mess ;)