Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 10

First I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my hubby!  


Anyone who knows me knows that I have a few, let's say, issues. If you know anything about me or have been reading here for a while you know I have bathroom issues (as in I do not use public restrooms).

I also have hand-washing issues.  It is nothing for me to ask someone if they washed their hands after they have come out of the restroom or before they prepare food.

I must also tell my kids things are yucky or dirty and need thrown out.  I guess I didn't realize I was doing this until Little S was helping me clean out my end table drawer the other day.

There was a bunch of papers and stuff in there that needed thrown out or put in the proper place.  As we got to the bottom of the drawer he noticed some coins scattered around and asked if he could have them.  I looked and it was mostly pennies and nickles and a few dimes and quarters.  It probably only amounted to less that $2.00 so I told him he could have it.

As he is digging through he found a penny that was dirty and well worn and he said to me that we should probably throw it away since it is so yucky.

My poor kids, I have ruined them.  How sad is it that he would rather throw dirty money away than keep it?  Granted it was only a penny but still.

Have you ruined any of your kids? If so, how?

-Stacy

2 comments:

Becca said...

Too cute...

Jen said...

I had to read the 3rd paragraph twice - I thought you said your kids were yucky or dirty! :)

And as the mother of boys myself, I was thinking "they are kinda gross at times... but I can't believe Stacy wrote that!!!"

THEN I read it again and got the message right. :)

I've probably ruined my kids by doing to much for them. They don't clean their rooms and don't automatically think to help around the house. They only do chores if told. :( Their future wives will hate me for that!