Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 1

Hi there !  Long time no post...sorry.  Guess I just needed a break for a little bit.

Since today is November 1st, that means I start blogging again....every day for a month!  I have done this now for 3 or 4 years and today is as good a day as any to start writing again.

It has been a BUSY few months...

* Teen started college
* Tween started at a performing arts school
* Tween auditioned and received a part in the play
* Little S has real homework this year (2nd grade is tough)
* All of us adjusting to different work/school schedules
* Lots of new and exciting things going on at church

I am sure there are a lot more things, but that is all I can really come up with right now.

But stay tuned as I share some of the details of the last few months.  Lots of fun to share!



Becca said...

Glad to see you posting again!

Crystal said...

Yea! I've been wondering about you. Sounds like a busy few months! :)