Friday, September 2, 2011

Teen Traveling

Well, Teen is on the road again. I can't believe how much he has traveled in the last 2 years.



He is currently in Michigan with the YSU band.



Here he is in his uniform. He is now an official YSU Marching Pride Penguin. The first football game is tonight at 7:30 against Michigan State. The band does not usually travel to the away games but since it is their first game for the season they invited the band along.


The game is being broadcast on Big Ten Network tonight. I imagine I will not get to see the band at all but it is still pretty exciting.


They left yesterday at 5:00 and stayed at a hotel near the MSU campus. They practiced earlier today and after the game tonight will head back home. They expect to get in around 4:30 am. Please pray for safe travels on their way back and for him driving back home at that hour.


Stacy

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I missed it yesterday, but I hope he had fun and made it there and back safely!