Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Little S & I

I was going through some pictures looking for a certain one and ran across this one. I usually do not like my picture taken. I don't think I take good pictures at all. But I ran across this one and I love it. I can't remember the last time I loved a picture with me in it, but here it is:




Little S and I were just being silly at my mum's house out in my grandma's living room. Little S loves to take pictures. He often just takes my phone or camera and snaps away. So glad for digital photos!


Do you like to have your picture taken or are you usually the one behind the camera?


Stacy

6 comments:

Heidi said...

I think it is a great picture! I hate having mine taken. I am usually the picture taker.

Crystal said...

I prefer to be the one behind the camera. I rarely feel like a picture of me is a "good" one. :) I am loving that picture of you!

Unknown said...

That is a great picture!! You're relaxed...that's what makes the difference, I find. I HATE having my pic taken.. there's very few of me around! I'm usually the one behind the camera, too.

Chris said...

Awesome picture! I'm ususally the one behind the camera. I sometimes wonder if my grandchildren will ask their parents if Grandma was ever married. :-)

Vonnie said...

Love it!

I hate having my picture taken...I am SO not photogenic and can't bear to think that I look like what I photograph...ugh! So most of the time I am behind the camera. That being said there are few of me with my kids and that is a regret I have. So let little S snap away and snuggle him while he still lets you!

Jen said...

What a beautiful picture!

I'm not crazy about getting my picture taken either! :)