Five things I want to do this weekend:
1) Find a really good book to read on my Kindle.
- I've downloaded a bunch of the free books, but want something I just can't put down. Feel
free to leave your suggestions.
2) Get the tree and all the decorations put away.
- Yes, our tree and decorations are still up.
3) Relax and take my Sunday afternoon nap.
- I have gotten out of the habit over the past month with all of the busyness of the holiday.
4) Go out to dinner with hubby.
- His birthday is Monday and he is on call so we need to go early.
5) Get the laundry done.
- It would be so much easier if we were allowed washer/dryers in the apartments.
What are your plans this weekend?