Sunday, November 7, 2010

November 7

I love Sunday's.

We get up and go to church. Spend time there with our friends and those that are like family to us.

We come home and get a little lunch and then just relax. Or in my case, take a nap. I live for my Sunday afternoon naps.

Sundays are also the day that hubby makes dinner. Today we had pulled pork sandwiches and roasted potatoes....yummy!

Then in the early evening I usually sit with Little S and listen to him read some books. He is becoming quite a good reader. He will soon be reading chapter books.

After that we chill out and watch Sunday TV. I love to watch Desperate Housewives and especially Brothers and Sisters. There is just something about B&S that I love. The big family, the ups and downs and how they all get through it together.

What is your favorite part about Sundays?

Stacy

PS - Check out the new link/billboard at the top of my blog.

No comments: