Friday, November 5, 2010

November 5

Better late than never. Here are some of my Halloween pics from this year.
This is my friend Kandy's son Logan. I had to share this picture cause to me he looks just like a little Eddie Munster.
This nutso kid is not mine. In fact I don't even know who he is but I had to take a picture of him to share. It was about 50* during trick or treat and he walked around like this the whole time. I'm not sure if I am appalled or entertained at his creativity.
This is my little munchkin Little S. He was so proud to be a 'fighter-fighter'. Our local VFD (volunteer fire department) was on almost every corner slowing down traffic and helping kids to cross. He walked by them so excited that he was 'one of them' that day.
This was our seniors at the Halloween football game. The whole band turned into Zombies for half-time and then they played Thriller as the seniors were featured by doing a Zombie dance. Teen is the third from the right in the ripped white shirt with the green underneath. And yes, that is Shrek standing there watching them.

These are my two 'zombies' Teen and Tween. They are so silly with their faces. They even had scar tattoo's all over themselves. Tween had a nice one right across his throat with blood dripping from it.
And this was a little something I picked up for them last night in the clearance Halloween candy aisle. There were 3 flavors: Snottermelon, Sour Green Boogy, and Lemon Loogy. The back says they were 'Picked Out Especially For You'. Sometimes having boys can be gross and fun at the same time.
Stacy

1 comment:

Jen said...

Looks like a fun Halloween!

Mucus is the ONE thing I can't handle. Even looking at your box o' boogers makes me want to hurl. :)