Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November 30

Whew....I made it! This is at least 3 years in a row, maybe 4 now! WooHoo. I was kind of burnt out for a while and only posted every couple days, but this month has gotten me back in the swing of things. I can't promise I will continue to post every day, but I am going to post more often now.

When I first started blogging many moons ago, I would look for things each day to write about. Then I thought maybe I was getting a little boring. Last year I liked the theme that NaBloPoMo had for the month and I followed along with that. This year, I just tried to think of things each day. There were a couple of days that I struggled, but for the most part it just flowed right out.

So who wants to join me for another month of posting. I know there are several of you out there that used to do November NaBloPoMo every year and you didn't this year. Why don't we all band together and go for it in December? We can take weekends off if you'd like.

Let me a comment if you are willing to take on December with me. And no weekends, mean not having to worry about posting on Christmas or New Years!


One more last note: Happy Birthday Tony!

Stacy

No comments: