Saturday, November 27, 2010

The holidays are upon us. Every year I wait for this commercial to come on tv. Eat 'n Park is a family restaurant chain that started in the Pittsburgh area. You can click on their link here to check them out. All three of my boyz grew up going Eat 'n Park with their grandparents before they started school.

They are famous for their Smiley Cookies and each child gets one at the end of the meal.

So without further adieu, here is my all time favorite Christmas commercial:


I don't even know what it is that makes me love this commercial, but it just touches me for some reason. I hope that you enjoyed it as much as I do. And if you are in the Pittsburgh area and have not gone to Eat 'n Park, you need to eat there. The great service, family friendly atmosphere and food are all worth it.
Stacy

No comments: