Sunday, June 6, 2010

June 6

Random Pictures from the last week:
One day last week, Teen wasn't home and I was mad at Hubby so I put Tween and Little S in the car and we drove. I ended up at a little park down the road. I had a lawn chair in the back of the van and my book in my bag so I sat and read in the shade while the other two played. There was a creek nearby also that they walked along.
This picture is not the above said creek. I captured this while the boys were walking the creek bed while waiting for the Memorial Day parade to start last week. I love the clear water and how they are just being brothers (and getting along :)
My boyz love to dance in the rain. Not sure what else makes a boy so happy except maybe mud pies.
Little S loves to set up car washes on the side walk. He had all of his trucks and tractors out there lined up to clean and string on one of the buckets were tangled so Daddy was helping him out.

And what can I say about this precious picture. What mother couldn't love a face like that?

Hope you had a great week!

Stacy

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like a fun week with your boys! :)

Becca said...

Great photos!