Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 27

Happy Sunday! The boys and youth are almost to their destination as I type this. They stopped at 1880 Town. I had never heard of the place before I got a text from them but it looks like a nice place to learn a lot of history. And there are plenty of props from Dances With Wolves for them to look at.

I am so glad they had a nice safe trip out there. They will be staying in Rapid City, SD and traveling onto the reservation daily. Tween text me earlier and said that he got a lot of nice pictures. He is amazed at the difference in the area compared to the little hilly town we live in.

Thanks for the prayers while they traveled out. Continued prayers while they are there and for their travels home is much appreciated.

Stacy

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Glad to know they made it safely. We'll continue keeping them in our thoughts.

Vonnie said...

Good to know that they made it there and all is well. Brave, brave youth counselors!