Saturday, June 19, 2010

June 19

I had a great 2 days with the girls. There were 8 of us from church that went.

We had an amazing speaker Jane Rubietta. She was hilarious. You really made me think about some things and brought humor to the story.

She is a wife and mother of 3 children, 2 boys and a girl. She is the shortest member of her family at 5'11-1/2". Her youngest son is 6' 5". And she was skinny as a rail. And when she talked she used the best body language. She would bend in the funniest ways. She reminded me of on of those human being clip art figures.

If you get a chance jump on over to her site: Jane Rubietta and check her out. If your church group or ladies ministry is looking for a speaker I would highly recommend her.

What's going on in your neck of the woods this weekend?

Stacy

1 comment:

Dory said...

Sounds fab! I don't think I've ever heard of her so I'm off to check out the link. :o)