Sunday, June 13, 2010

June 13

Tween is an amazing singer with an amazing voice who is one day going to do great things with the gift he has been given. We are all so very proud of him.

There was about a 6 month period while his voice was changing that he struggled and I felt so bad. But he has adjusted and I am once again in awe of his voice and courage to stand up in front of everyone and sing.

He came in a little early but soon got it corrected and did a beautiful job. He made his mother cry with pride.

So without further adieu, here is my Tween singing "Who Am I":

Stacy

6 comments:

Tracie said...

Good for him! Tink did a sola at our church Christmas program; but there was NO way she would have let me post it!

Becca said...

Great video, thanks for posting it..

mumof3boyz said...

@Tracie - Ummm...I didn't ask...lol

Shannon said...

Precious! One of my favorite songs sung by such a talented young man! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Dory said...

Oh how wonderful! Great job Tween!! :o)

Vonnie said...

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.