Friday, June 11, 2010

June 11

Today's Prompt: Tell us about your first kiss.

My first kiss...hmmmm...I was probably 5 and I was in love with my neighbor Patrick. My mom and his mom were good friends and we played together all of the time.

What about yours?



Crystal said...

Haha! My first kiss? I was ten or eleven; walking home from school with my siblings and some friends, when one said friend just grabbed me and kissed me. Being a silly ten year olds, we decided not to hang out at school, but he held my hand on the way home after that. :)

thotlady said...

You know, it's funny...I can't even remember my first real kiss. I might have been a freshman in high school...but I am not sure.

I think that's a little sad.

Becca said...

Did you go read mine? LOL we are in this together you know...