Saturday, November 28, 2009

November 28

Prompts to Ponder



Watching my little ones sleep over the years I have noticed something. All of them can sleep with out blankets.


I simply cannot do it. It could be over 90* in the middle of summer with no air conditioning and I have to have at least a sheet on.


This is just one of the many little qwerks that I have.


Another one is the thing I do with my feet and of course the sock thing. Need a recap? Go here.

What are some of your little qwerks that make you, well, you?

Stacy

2 comments:

Lena said...

I'm the same way, needing to be covered up when I sleep, and I always count my steps coming down the stairs, not going up, just down. not sure why.
( there's 17)

Crystal said...

Like you, I cannot sleep without a blanket of some sort over me. I also can't eat things in odd numbers. I have to have two cookies or four m&m's...