Monday, August 3, 2009

Facebook for Hubby

My husband is not a fan of computers. Seriously, he gets on every once in a while to check the sports scores or weather. That is about it.

Yesterday one of his friends was over just raving to him about FaceBook and MafiaWars and how he just has to join.

So today I set him up on Facebook. It is funny watching him try to figure it out. And it is hard for me to sit back and not just take over and do it for him. I am sure he will get the hang of it pretty quick. Especially once he gets addicted to one of those silly games. Not that I am addicted to Farmville or anything. ;)

I also set him up with email. Holy moly this is going to be a long week showing him all of this stuff. Teen isn't home to help out.

Stacy

2 comments:

ShanaM said...

Yay to hubby!

I love Facebook! And farmville!!

Becca said...

Give him training wheels, all things in good time, grasshopper!
:-)