Sunday, June 14, 2009

Peaceful

There is a very beautiful home on the corner of the road we turn on to go to my MIL's camp. They have the most beautiful English Garden at the front corner. I would love to be able to stop and walk through their yard and gardens. Here is just a glimpse of it that I was able to take as we stopped at the stop sign before turning to go home yesterday.

Doesn't it just look so peaceful and relaxing. And yes, that is a beautiful wrought iron gate at the driveway entrance. I will try to get better pictures as the summer wears on.
Have a Peaceful and Relaxing Sunday. We are off to a few graduation parties.
Stacy

2 comments:

BEK said...

I love Pennsylvania grass, foliage, trees, and how things grow here! I love all the gardens I have seen in E-town!

Becca said...

Wow, if the garden is that nice, I wonder what the "cottage" looks like? :-)