Friday, June 12, 2009

The Boyz

That Little S of ours is something else. He is a pretty smart whippersnapper too. Do you know what happens when I forget to put my digital camera back in my bag after I have down loaded the pics?

This:

Can I just say that I have had this camera for at least 5 years and I have never figured out how to use the video option. In fact I wasn't even sure the video option worked on my camera. Did I also mention that he is 5!!!! LOL I was quite surprised with the video.

Of course he also took plenty of pics while he was at it. Perhaps he will be a photographer or videographer when he grows up.....hmmmmm.

He always seems to take a picture of his hand as well. Silly kid!

As far as Tween goes, he finally got his cast off and the pins out. Let me just say that if anything terrifies a parent, it is watching the nurse use a saw to cut through the cast on your child's arm. I was just waiting for it to slip through and cut him. She assured us it was very safe.

One last look at those pins. One of the caps was already taken off.

Believe it or not, the doctor just pulls them out. The first one slipped right out, the other one he had to use a pair of pliers to get it out. Tween got to keep the pins as a souvenir. They did not put a cast back on, but he still has to wear a splint until his next visit. And unfortunately, he still can't get in the pool. Those incision sites have to heal up first so he doesn't get an infection.

And one last thing. Teen & Tween got their report cards in the mail yesterday. Teen is on the Honor Roll with a 3.32 GPA. And Tween is on the Principals list with a 4.0 GPA. Not sure where those boys get their brains, but we sure are proud of them.

Stacy

2 comments:

Tracie said...

So for this almost 40 blogger, how did you post the video, I couldn't figure that out awhile back.

And thinking about "sliding" out those screws made be slightly quezy. :) Glad he is healing quickly!

meg said...

I nearly fainted when the doctor took out the pins in Sam's leg- grabbed a pair of pliers & yanked! Sam has his stored away as a reminder to listen to his Mother
:-)