Thursday, April 9, 2009

Interview - Tween

Part 2 - with the Tween

1. What is something I always say to you? Do your chores.

2. What makes me happy? Your computer

3. What makes me sad? When our chores aren't done.

4. How do I make you laugh? You tickle me

5. What was I like as a child? Excitable

6. How old am I? 36 (boy the age just keeps getting better.)

7. How tall am I? 4'3" (Seriously - I know I am shortbut jeez!)

8. What is my favorite thing to do? Spend time with us kids

9. What do I do when you're not around? Have a party.

10. If I become famous, what will it be for? Singing (NOT!)

11. What am I not very good at? Being mad

12. What am I really good at? Being happy

13. What do I do for my job? Orthodontal Assitant

14. What is my favorite food? Pizza

15. What makes me proud of you? My singing

16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be? Minnie Mouse (No idea where that comes from)

17. What do we do together? Play board games

18. How are we the same? Both very happy

19. How are we different? You're an adult and I'm a kid

20. How do you know I love you? You say it a lot

21. Where is my favorite place to go? Church

Have a great day!

Stacy