Friday, April 10, 2009

Interview - Little S

Part 3 - with Little S (5 years old)

This one should be quite interesting.

1. What is something I always say to you? Don't hold yourself. (Let's just say - he is a boy...lol)

2. What makes me happy? Me

3. What makes me sad? Me doing something wrong.

4. How do I make you laugh? By tickeling me.

5. What was I like as a child? Happy

6. How old am I? 10

7. How tall am I? This tall - 29

8. What is my favorite thing to do? Make me laugh

9. What do I do when you're not around? Cry

10. If I become famous, what will it be for? I don't know

11. What am I not very good at? Playing one of my games

12. What am I really good at? Elephant the Elephant Game

13. What do I do for my job? Gives people braces

14. What is my favorite food? Basketti & Pizza

15. What makes me proud of you? Hugs & Kisses

16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be? A weather girl

17. What do we do together? Play some of my games

18. How are we the same? We love each other

19. How are we different? I'm 5 & you are 10

20. How do you know I love you? Cause we hug

21. Where is my favorite place to go? The dentist

Good job kiddo!

Have a great day!

Stacy

2 comments:

Shannon said...

How SWEET! Love #1! :)

Chris said...

Sounds like there's a lot of tickling in your house. :-) Nice job by all!