Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I remember one night quite some time ago that I was having trouble sleeping. It was late at night and I started flipping through the channels. I came across a video channel and they were playing Christian Rock. What? On TV? Well I guess it was okay since it was the middle of the night, no one was watching anyhow right?

Michael W Smith was an up and coming singer at the time. I loved listening to him and Amy Grant at the time. This was before Christian Rock was really on the radio. One of the first songs I listened to of MWS was Friends Are Friends Forever. This was around that time that my dad passed away and neither my mum or myself could listen to it without crying.

Anyhow, this video is so appropriate for today. Please take a few minutes and listen to the song and watch the video.



Sorry the video isn't the best quality. The one I wanted, I was unable to attach.

Have a Blessed Easter!

Hubby, Stacy, Teen, Tween, Little S

2 comments:

BEK said...

This is one of my favorite songs! We had this tape in the car and play it over and over when we would drive to Colorado at least twice a year! Love it!

Becca said...

I am glad that you had a wonderful Easter!