Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So What did I do?

I walked towards the car and started pretending to talk on my phone.

When that didn't do anything, I simply said "Hello?". She sat up and looked around at that. So I just told her I wanted to make sure she was okay.

I felt kind of silly, but I would have felt awful if I hadn't done anything and found out something was wrong. I also would have thought about it all day wondering if she was okay.

On a different note, I have a 2nd interview Friday morning. He is doing all the interviews tomorrow except for me as I can't get out of work to be able to go. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. He may make up his mind before I get there Friday, but then again, he may have forgotten some things about the other interviewee's and I may sound better that day.

So just keep me in your prayers this week.

Thanks,
Stacy

1 comment:

Becca said...

I am glad that you checked on her! And good luck on Friday, I hope that you knock his socks off! Saying prayers and thinking positive thoughts!