Friday, February 13, 2009

What would you do?

Imagine this:


You are in the middle of your work day

Busily working along

You are called to the front desk

You get there and see this:




Then they hand you this:

And start singing several wonderful old love longs A Capella and finish with "Let Me Call You Sweetheart".
No this did not happen to me, but it did happen in our office. This morning with a waiting room full of patients and parents and a treatment area full of techs and patients. It was the talk of the office building today. What a wonderful thing for a husband to do for his wife.
So what would you do if this happened to you?
I would have turned 15 shades of red, puked and died of embarrassment right on the spot. But inside I would have been so thrilled that it was me!
Have a Great Day!
Stacy

5 comments:

ShanaM said...

That is so wonderful !!!!

Lucky Wife/Bookaholic said...

Well after I completely died right there on the floor and was revived, I would be totally embarrassed and secretly hoping all the other woman were jealous.

I know I know... that's not nice.

Unknown said...

This happened to my boss, once! It was so great! She wanted to die, and we LOVED it!! We didn't let her live it down for weeks! But, we were all secretly jealous..
hehe
Jean

Kelly said...

Embarrassing but romantic! She has a good hubby.

Dory said...

Awwww. Very sweet. Embarrassing as all get out, but sweet.