Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

A while ago my friend Sweet Shannon used to organize swaps every few months. Since that time Wonderful Becca has taken over as the organizer.
This is what was in my mailbox this week from Kelly at Southern Drama Mama:


If you can't read it, it says "Open This End".

So once I opened it, I found the cutest tissue paper. And under neath that tissue was:

The cutest Heart shaped box filled with candies.

An adorable Heart shaped candle.

A really cool Heart shaped wall hanging. I love the colors and have the perfect spot for it in my Dining room.

And a huge notebook to write all my thoughts down in to share on my blog. I don't know about you but I will sometimes think during the day of something I want to share, but by the time I get home, the thought has gone right out the window.

She also sent me the neatest set of clicky pens in the coolest colors and patterns, but I forgot to take a picture of them. They sort of look like this, but they are clicky.
Everything was so wonderful! Kelly is also a mother to boys, so I enjoy all the girly stuff that she sent me. Thanks Kelly!
I sent my package to Guinevere over at Seeking Camelot.
I hope that you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Stacy

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Glad you liked all your stuff! Happy Valentine's Day :)

Becca said...

Wow, Kelly did good! I love what you received! The swaps are such a fun thing to do! I am glad that you joined in on this one!

Susan said...

I saw on Lucky Doirto that you tried to visit my blog. If you are still interested in visiting my blog, it is http://tragedystrikes.blogspot.com

Susan said...

Oh and I love that wall hanging that Kelly sent you. Too cute!

Susan said...

oops, i screwed up my own blog address. its http://tragedy-strikes.blogspot.com

White Hot Magik said...

Very cute!