Monday, January 12, 2009

MDM

The station that I regularly listen to on the radio (Air 1) has started Make A Difference Mondays.

So I thought that I would try to follow along with them on this. The idea is to make a difference in one persons life today. Whether it is small or large doesn't matter, just making a difference does. It could be as small as making someone smile or as big as a huge donation to a charity.

So at the end of the day today I will come back and add in what I did today to make a difference.

Will you join me in making a difference? If so, what did you do today to make a difference?

Stacy

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Love this idea! :)

ShanaM said...

I didn't do too much today.
But I do know that I always make a difference in my daughter's life!
Great idea.

Becca said...

I didn't have anyone to do anything for yesterday as I was on my own.

Jen said...

I made a little difference in the life of my child today: I had lunch with Garrett at his school - first time ever!