Friday, December 26, 2008

Traveling Again


Today after work we are traveling to my Mum's for the weekend. This is another one of our Traditions.
Since my sister and I both live out of town from my Mum, we go for the weekend either right before or right after Christmas. Although it is sad that we can't spend Christmas Day with my family, going for the whole weekend, we get to spend more than just a few hours together.
Here are a few pictures from yesterday:

Yes Teen is 15, but he loves Lego's. So we got him several packages that he had put together in about 2 seconds.

I had never heard of Bakugan until a few days before Christmas, but Tween wanted them so badly and has been having a ball with them.
Little S loves taking a bath and playing in the tub so Santa brought him a soap factory.
I hope that each of you had a lovely holiday.
As far as the prize for the contest we have decided on a bag of Oops from Daffins Candy. If you have never had Daffins candy you have no idea what you are missing. This is the absolute best chocolate in the world. I know there are several of you out there that can attest to that statement.
So get on over to this post (December 24th) and share your favorite Tradition with us. (Mum that means you also)
Stacy

3 comments:

meg said...

Safe travels & have a wonderful time with family.
BTW- my boys are 25 & just-short of 18, & they still ask for Legos every years :-)

The Beast Mom said...

I know lots of "older" people who still love Legos. Legos are great. :)

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

-bm

Becca said...

Safe travels and have a great time!