Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Part 2

We are home again. I love that we get to have 2 Christmas's every year. I know many people get to travel to several places on Christmas day or the days surrounding it, but it really feels like we get two Christmas's. I have to admit that I am a little spoiled. Ok, strike that, truth be told, I am a LOT spoiled.

I really wanted an MP3 player. So I got this:

What fun! It does so much besides play songs. I can put video's on it, pictures, it has an FM radio, and it is also a voice recorder. How cool. I have had a blast yesterday and today downloading music on to it.

Teen got some more Lego's which he so enjoys and this T-Shirt:
He loves shirts with funny sayings. And yes he will wear it to school. LOL

Tween wanted some Webkins and got these:
He was thrilled beyond happy with these.
And this about sums up Little S:
I can't wait for school to be back in so I can send him in this shirt.


Hubby wanted a heavy coat for work and a new Steelers Hat which he got. But this gift from my sister was such a crack up:
LOL LOL LOL LOL
The boys also got some games for their systems, clothes and many other things. And Little S got a learning laptop computer.
I got some blouses and many other things.
Can you say S*P*O*I*L*E*D? LOL
I hope that your Christmas was as wonderful as both of mine were. Don't forget about the contest. Tomorrow is the last day for submissions. I only have a few entries right now.
Stacy

2 comments:

Becca said...

Looks like you all raked in the good pressies!

Now what kind of music are you putting on that there mp3 player? Would we be impressed or shocked by your choice of music? ;-)

BEK said...

I am so glad you had an awesome Christmas x2! Have an awesome day!