Monday, November 24, 2008

November 24

This week is a short week at work. Boy am I Thankful for that. Some days I go in and I shadow train all day and I feel that I am learning something. Other days, like today, we work on the dummies most of the day and I don't feel like I can do a thing.

School is also short this week so I will get a couple extra days to spend with the boys. Maybe we can catch up on a few movies and play some board games.

Last night the five of us played Boggle together. I love Boggle. I think I could play it every night and not get tired of it. And playing with the boyz I learn new words also. They are good about writing something down they think might be a word and then we look it up and learn the meaning together.

We also played Scrabble Jr last night and Tween won. Which was a complete surprise to all of us. He is the smartest of us all, but he never wins board games. Good for him! I hope he keeps winning!

The play is finally over also, so we are getting a little more back into the routine and time together.

Is there a game that your family likes to play together?

Stacy

2 comments:

Jen said...

We like playing BINGO - Garrett has a DVD that randomly tells you the rows to put your chips on. It is the game he and I play most often.
We also like "Sorry." Travis and Matt will play that one with us.

Becca said...

Sounds like a fun evening!