Friday, November 21, 2008

November 21

I am Thankful today for the power of prayer. I can't go into a lot of detail, but we had a family incident yesterday with my sister. After learning of the problem, I called my church family and a few friends and they all started praying. By the time the prayers got to the end of the chain (within 3 hours), we had an answer.

I feel so blessed that I can call on my family and friends and almost immediately have a hundred people praying for me.

Today was also the Jr. High County Chorus performance. It was really nice and the kids did a great job.

In case you don't know what this is, they select the best singers from each school in the county. They practice weekly at their own school for about a month. Then on the day of the performance, they gather together and all sing for the first time. They of course practice all together in the morning and afternoon and then perform that evening. There was even one song that they all just learned today. I was impressed that they could all gather like this for just one day and be able to pull off such a great show. These kids are truly talented.

Stacy

2 comments:

Becca said...

Thinking of you. I hope that whatever is happening is going to be worked out as it should.

And the concert sounds like it was beautiful!

Tracie said...

Hoping all is well