Wednesday, November 19, 2008

November 19

Today I am Thankful that I am starting to understand a few things at work. Today when the doctor was giving orders for the next treatment plan, I actually understood a few things.

Now if he would only speak a little louder and clearer.

What is it with doctors mumbling? Or is it just me?

We worked a lot on the dummy heads today and were timed. I had some good times for just starting out.

My CPR Cert class is set up for early December. That one shouldn't be too bad. I had my Cert forever and a day ago when I was in Girl Scouts.

Stacy

4 comments:

BEK said...

You go girl!!!! Love to hear the job is going well!

Becca said...

Glad that you are liking your job!

Jen said...

One of the docs I work with mumbles too. I finally told him that if he doesn't speak up, I will be forced to buy a hearing aid!

Tracie said...

SO glad the new job is going well.