Monday, November 17, 2008

November 17

I got a package in the mail today. I have been eagerly anticipating it. Want to see what I got?


This is the plate I made at Louisville Stoneware on my trip. I am so excited that it is here. We all had such a blast making our plates. I can't wait to see everyone else's final project also.
I have to admit though that I wasn't excited about going at the get go. But I am so Thankful we went.
So why the Frog with the boyz names? Not too long ago we had a lesson at church about what Frog meant. The boyz and I really took that message home and I have little frog things here and there around the house. My master bath is done in frogs as well.
So does anyone care to guess what FROG stands for?
Stacy

9 comments:

Shannon said...

It looks GREAT! I can't wait to get mine- but it still hasn't arrived. :(

I know what FROG means, but won't guess. :)

Dory said...

LOVE IT! Now, aren't you glad I twisted your arm? ;o)

Unknown said...

Fully Rely On God?? Great plate! I so wish I could have come! I'm glad it was such a success!!
hugs,
Jean

Becca said...

I know what it means!

Hey check out my blog, ok?

Hugs,
B

meg said...

Yeah! It turned out so cute~ I'm glad you are happy with it :-)

Tracie said...

Fully Rely on God

Tracie said...

Nice Plate!

Jen said...

Wow, it turned out fantastic!! Good job!

Now, I hope mine comes today! :)

BEK said...

OH it looks great! Love it!