Friday, November 14, 2008

November 14

Note to Self:

When deciding to take the boyz to a play at the local college, call ahead and make reservations. It does not matter that the college is small and it is a Friday night, you may have to sit on the couch in the reception area and wait until just before the play starts to see if they have seating for you.

However, I am Thankful that we did get seats. And some of the best in the house. Front row left of center.

We went to Westminster College and saw Once Upon A Mattress tonight. In case you have never heard of it, it is a stage adaption of The Princess and The Pea.

The kids did a great job. There were several little ones in the audience besides Little S. At one point the "Princess" had to kiss the Prince. The little girl behind us yells "Ewwww". It was so funny the audience just broke up and even the actors on stage started to laugh.

I am so glad the my boyz enjoy going to the theatre with me. I love to go and never thought that the boyz would want to go with me, but they enjoy it just as much as me.

Stacy

6 comments:

meg said...

Wow, that is a treat!

Unknown said...

Wow! That's wonderful that the boys enjoy the theatre! My ex-SO loved it, so we went frequently. I always felt very blessed that he enjoyed it! And you are too!
hugs,
Jean

Dory said...

Oh great seats! Sounds like you had a great time!

Jen said...

I love live musicals, plays, and concerts - all performing arts, really. I've never seen Once Upon a Mattress though!
So glad you and the boys get to do fun stuff like that together!

Becca said...

Aw that is precious! Glad that you had great seats!

White Hot Magik said...

We are supposed to go see a local production of Steel Magnolias this weekend.