Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend Visit

My mum and step-dad and grandma came up Saturday to visit. We had a really nice time.

First we went to Kraynaks and walked through Santa's Christmas land. This is a free 300' display with almost 100 trees. Every tree is decorated differently and can give you some great ideas for your Christmas tree.

Here are a few ideas:
Gingerbread Trees
How about Cupcakes & Ice Cream Cones?
Or your Favorite NFL Team? GO STEELERS!

Even an Upside Down Tree.


At the end of the display is the real reason for the season:




There is much more to share, so I am going to split this up into several posts.

Stacy

2 comments:

mitchowl said...

What beautiful trees. It sounds like a great visit.

(I'm so glad you didn't have to go through such drastic steps after your husband's accident.)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the holiday season! I love the excitement and all the family/friends get togethers! Just think less than 3 months to go!!!!