Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Weekend Visit - Part 2

After Kraynaks we went to Eat n' Park for lunch. This is Little S's favorite restaurant.

After that we drove over to Linesville to see the spillway. My step-dad and grandma had never been there before. Everyone had a blast feeding the fish.

Here is a picture of how thick the fish are.

After that we came back to my place to relax a little before they had to travel back home.
This is my Mum and step-dad Tony and Little S.
This is my Mummum - She hates to have her picture taken. We have to catch her off guard.
After they left we went out to my MIL's to catch up with Hubby and Teen. They were siding my MIL's house. When we got there Tween started helping out also.
There is something hidden in this picture. Can you see it?
This is mostly what Little S was doing while the rest of the boyz were working:
Just being goofy and entertaining us. What a hambone!
Stacy

3 comments:

Jen said...

Mummum is so cute! I just wanna squeeze her!

Malathionman said...

Is that little S in the window?

Jen is right, Mummum is cute.

White Hot Magik said...

I couldn't see anything in the window. I am blind! Dang those fish look hungry. I have never seen fish like that.