Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Way To Go

Teen tried out for the high school play and made it. He only wanted to be in the background choir as it is a musical. But he made it. They are doing a play called "Back To The 80's!" What a play! I have read a few bits and pieces of it and all of you 80's children would love it just as much. Click on ---> Back To The 80's to see more about the play. I can hardly wait.

Tween tried out for County Choir and found out today that he made it. He was so excited he texted me from the bus to tell me. We live literally less than 5 minutes from the school. He just couldn't wait to tell me.

Of course I had no doubt that either of them would make it.

My heart is just swelling with pride right now!

Stacy

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hooray! I am happy for the boys and can understand your pride in them!
Way to go!

Dory said...

Congrats! Have a great time...

Be proud Momma. It's ok. ;o)