Monday, September 29, 2008

This & That

It has been kind of quiet around here the last couple of days.
Friday I went with Laurel to Pgh for her treatment. Do you want to know what my favorite part of the whole trip is?


When traveling to Pgh you are on a highway that is mostly surrounded by fields and hills and such. Then you come around the last corner in the middle of nowhere and see this. To me it is beautiful. I have been to Pgh a thousand times and I have never gotten over the 'wow' effect coming into the city.
Friday was quiet here. The football game was an away game so we didn't go. Although we did win.
Saturday morning, Teen had play practice while the rest of us did an abundance of laundry. The only thing that is nice about having to go to the laundromat is all the laundry is done at once. I am not constantly doing laundry.

Then we went to my nephews football game. He is 12 and plays midget football while my niece cheers (she is 10).

It was really quiet here on Sunday.
Little S found a friend:
After playing with it for a few minutes, we set it free on the nearest tree:
Hope your weekend was as nice.
Stacy

4 comments:

Malathionman said...

There is nothing nice about the laundromat. Do you lose your shoulder pads in those big dryers?

Dory said...

The picture is beautiful.... love the clouds in the background.

bwmson said...

Woolly worms will always attract kids. (at least they aren't bugs).

Anonymous said...

I love going to the laundromat when it's nice or even hot! I loathe going to the laundromat when it's icy or freezing, ugh! I agree you get everything done at once; but I do miss having a washer/dryer when someone has an accident or throws up her food in her kennel on her bed (my sweety pie Regan puppy!). I love washing curtains and comfy comforters in the big huge washers :)