Thursday, September 25, 2008

T.D.I.

First I want to answer what was hiding in the picture - yes, it was Little S in the window. Very faintly. In fact I didn't even know he was there until after the picture was taken and my MIL pointed it out to me.

Now on to the title of today's post. T.D.I. sorta like TMI but a lot different.

I feel like I went to bed last Wednesday in Western PA and woke up on Total Drama Island. Seriously. There has been more crap going on around me in the last week than I really care to think about.

Here are a few examples:

* Hubby's cousin is no longer speaking to him and now his uncle isn't either. (Long story)
* Dory's father died.
* My friend Sue's mom woke up and couldn't walk.
* Last night one of the neighbors boyfriends tried to beat her up. (Yes, cops were called)

These are just a few of the things I have been dealing with this week.

I hope that when I went to bed last night I actually woke up back here in Western PA. I kinda like it around here.

Hope all of you have a great evening.

Stacy

1 comment:

Dory said...

I know that feeling... going to bed one night, things as normal as they get - and waking up with the world upside down.

Thanks for your prayers.