Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Finds

I have run across some unique blogs lately and thought I would share a few with all of you.

1. Donna Reed in Blue Jeans aka Monkey Toed Momma. I came across her while reading White Hot Magik. She's a stay-at-home-mom from Texas telling tall tales about the fun of raising 4 girls.

2. Can't get enough CUTE in your day? Stop by Cute Overload! :) and see what is adorable today.

3. Cake Wrecks is another crack up! Anyone else out there just love to watch Ace of Cakes? If you do, you'll love this site. I bet Duff checks out this site himself.

Have a Great Day!

Stacy

2 comments:

Dory said...

Hey... guess what's headed your way in the mail today??? :o)

Yeah, I know... finally!

White Hot Magik said...

Funny stuff. I love Cake wrecks those are funny!