Tuesday, June 3, 2008

God's Sense of Humor

Anyone who says that God does not have a sense of humor has never tried looking for it.

Sunday evening I realized that we were real tight on the money this week and would have to squeak by until next Tuesday when I got my U/C check.

I was thinking that perhaps we would get our Tax Stimulus check soon and we could get a few things paid off.

So Sunday evening during my prayers I asked God to please let "the check" be in the mail tomorrow. (We can ask for anything right?) Prayer

I anxiously go to the mail box on Monday. I open it up and there is no stimulus check. However, there is a check from our insurance company. I can tell from the outside it is a check. We are not expecting any money from them. Mailbox Mail

I open it up and it is a check for $5.00. A billing error on their part.
Dollar Smiley

So God answered me. "The check" was in the mail. I guess I needed to be more specific about what check I wanted.
Laughing 1

Stacy





7 comments:

VENTL8R said...

Think He gotcha there, Stacy...

Shannon said...

LOL- that is too funny! God definitely has a good sense of humor doesn't he?

Dory said...

LOL LOL LOL

Unknown said...

hahaha!! Yeah.. He gotcha!! Gotta love His sense of humor..

Guinevere said...

LOL

White Hot Magik said...

That is funny.

Becca said...

Well, you did ask for a check!

:-)