Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lack of Posting

Sorry for the lack of posting lately. Believe me it is not for the lack of material.

I have been unbelievably busy. I have been participating in all of the exciting end of year stuff at the schools that I have never in the past been able to attend. I am so glad that I have had this time off to be able to see the kids and not feel rushed. Many times I have attended in the past, but I rush in just before it starts and then rush out as soon as my child is done.

Then there is that lady next year. She is getting worse and worse with her complaining and yelling. It all finally came to a head over the weekend. More on that later.

Many of you know that I live in a small town. As TJ, Josh and I were playing around on youtube we found this video. Apparently it was a video production class project.

Enjoy "My Town"



Yes, there really is only one stop light in our town.

Stacy

No comments: